Here are the most popular posts on my website during January.
Twitter’s Vine platform gets the most attention, but a 2,000 word essay on the future of public relations is a close second, and an old post about communication models remains popular.
- 10 ways that brands can use Vine – exploring Twitter’s new six second video sharing application
- Essay: the future of public relations – an essay about the future of the public relations business
- Guest post: 10 essential skills for the future PR practitioner – recent graduate Jarrod Williams suggests 10 skills that are critical to the future of public relations
- 2013: the evolution of media relations – public relations practitioners must adapt to new forms of media to survive
- New year, new book: introducing Brand Vandalism – Steve Earl and I have started work on a new book to published by Bloomsbury later this year
- Mucking about on the river – a wonderful weekend project that saw us sail 25 origami boats at night each with its own LED beacon
- Social sleuthing: 10 job hunting giveaways– be careful when you’re job hunting online if you don’t want to be spotted
- Grunig revisited: digital communication and the Four Models of Public Relations – an old post from last year exploring whether Grunig’s models stands up in an era of digital communication
- Syndicate your social network updates and content with care – don’t automate your social media updates without extreme care
- Review: BERG Cloud Little Printer – I love my Berg Cloud Little Printer but it could do so much more
Thanks for stopping by. If you enjoyed this blog post you may like to receive future posts as they are published, via email. Please sign-up here.